Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sneak Peek: What's Happening in My Studio This Week...

Here's what has been going on in my Art Studio lately...

I painted this awhile ago but just photographed it to add to my online gallery:



 

And I've been working on this (unfinished) painting inspired by my sister.  The words are from "She" by Kobi Yamada.  I think they fit my adventurous sister perfectly. 


Mountain Girl 12x12 


She has worked hard and dreamt big--and is reaping the rewards of her courage and hard work by living in a place she loves, doing the work she loves!  I'm so happy for her and inspired by her zest for life.



And I've made some progress on one of my pregnant woman paintings.  I'm so excited because I finally tried to make faces a little more 3 dimensional by adding color and shadow (not finished yet). 

In Full Bloom 16x 20

I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago.  I think I finally just got brave enough and told myself it was time to challenge myself and push myself a little more.

Have a great weekend everybody.  Thanks for reading.  It means so much!