Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Personalized Pillows! and Etsy Shoppe is Open!

1) Etsy Shoppe is open!  To celebrate, I'm offering 15% off everything this week!  Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/carrieschmitt 


(For custom and commissioned orders, there is a new tab above "Pricing and Purchasing.")



2) New Artwork is Available!  Beach Girl (or Boy) and Horse Lover...



3) Check out these adorable Personalized Pillows ($39 each in my Etsy Shoppe)!  I've got some really cute models too! 








That's my sweet little Blane, who picked fabric that had fish, baseballs, dogs and an overall blue/green scheme.



Nora, who is feeling under the weather, loved her pillow right away!  We picked out turtles, pears, polka dots, zinnias and pink plaid for hers.



This is the back of Nora's pillow.







My 3 older girls designed their own.  Don't they look great?