Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Works in Progress...And Pillow Winner!

It's been a busy week at our house!  Pillow orders and paintings are in progress

I'm taking an online class called Mixed Media with the Girls, and it is fantastic!  If you have ever wanted to create art but were afraid to try, this is the class for you!  There are so many things I love about it, including that it is self-paced, the videos are so helpful, the projects are SO cool and beginner-friendly, and Wyanne makes them easy with tips and tricks!  I really think anybody can do these projects!

Here is one I'm working on of my 4 girls.  They aren't glued down yet and the girls and background aren't finished!




A close up of the collaged canvas...

This is a napkin that is collaged to the background.  It doesn't look like a napkin at all on the canvas!

And now for the winner of the Organic Pillow Giveaway!

Here is a photo of my son picking out the winner with eyes closed...



Drum roll please.....


The 6th comment is from Elizabeth.  Hooray! You are the winner!

Have a great weekend!