Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Town Pride

Our town is known for its flower-filled street signs.  When we moved, I wanted to paint our old sign for sentimental reasons--it is where my husband and I met and where our 5th child was born.




A local boutique--"Wyoming on the Avenue"-- is now selling 8X10 prints of this piece.  You can also purchase one by contacting me.  If you order one, I will customize the print by adding the street name of your choice unless you prefer one that says "Wyoming."

I think they'll be great gifts for yourself or hostesses, newcomers to the community or families that are moving away.

If you live in another town and have a special symbol you would like painted, let's talk! 

Town/School/Sports Team Pride



Get ready for back-to-school and fall sports season with a personalized pillow
 of your favorite school or sports team!