Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Things that Make Me Smile Lately...

I got the idea for this post from a new friend of mine, Juliette Crane, whose artwork and creativity also just happen to make me smile


Fresh from the Ocean by Juliette Crane

Other things that make me smile lately...
Cupcakes my daughter, Skylar, made one night when we were craving chocolate....




My bff since childhood coming over to sew with me. She chose the most cheerful fabric for pillows for her newly-finished basement. i love her visits! she ALWAYS makes me smile...



Don't you love her happy fabric?


Saying goodbye to stuff going to Goodwill and hello to less clutter...



Celebrating a miracle with a friend who is thrilled to be pregnant after facing some challenges and who  has been one strong mama thru it all....



My little Nora's chalkboard masterpieces....



When my children bring me treasures from our garden like these Chinese Lanterns...



Finding pregnant photos of myself. Pregnant bellies always make me smile! And I love seeing how big I was--was I really that big?



What has made you smile lately?