Our Apple Pizza even won first prize in a child-friendly cook-off...it really is delicious and nutritious. And the best part about it is that kids love to make it and eat it!
We eat apple pizza for lunch, dinner, as a snack or even for dessert.
This is a Must-Try. You will not be disappointed:)
shredded cheddar cheese
tube of biscuit dough
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
And, for the next steps, please watch the following video. Starring some of my little chefs...
And here is the end result...
1) Flatten the dough until it is thin like pizza crust
2) Place thinly sliced apples on dough
3) Mix the cheese, sugar and cinnamon together
4) Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the apples
5) Cook at 375 degrees for about 10-18 minutes...until the dough is completely baked (this will depend on the type you use and how thin you flatten it)
If you make it, I'd love to hear your reviews! And your children's too!