Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Art in the Garbage and Voodoo Doctors = A Very Strange Day!

Yesterday, I went to what my friend calls a "voodoo" doctor to treat my heat hives.  He came highly recommended from her mother-in-law and sister-in-law who are both physicians but send patients that they cannot help to him.  They say he performs miracles on their patients with hopeless cases.

(found art explained later)

I must say it was one of the oddest experiences I've ever had but very cool too!

His subconscious tapped into my subconscious, and he healed me.  I have to go back in 10 days, but so far I haven't had allergic reaction from the heat. 

Which is strange because I have been doing crazy things outside and been in many situations where I should have gotten my heat hives. 

I also didn't take my heavy medication last night because I ran out.  Usually, if I don't take it, I wake up and have a MAJOR reaction just from walking down the stairs.


(more found art)

So far the VOODOO seems to be working!  I'll keep you posted---I'll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks.  If this works, it would be unbelievable!

Here is one of the crazy, physical things I did yesterday in the middle of the day with the sun beating down on me, which made me on-fire hot but no hives (this hasn't happened in 7 years). 

While driving yesterday,  I found a bunch of HUGE original paintings leaning up against someone's garbage cans.

I couldn't not save them! But it was HOT, physical work. 

I also can't help but wonder if these two odd experiences yesterday are somehow related. 
I haven't quite made a connection yet, but who knows?

Here are some more of the paintings I saved (this is not all of them though!)...