Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

...MOVING!

My hubby landed his dream job and it just happens to be in the most perfect place for our family...the beautiful state of Washington.  And one of the best parts for me is the climate! 



The average temperature is 65 degrees.  It is overcast 80% of the time--just what I need to live a more functional life with my severe heat and sun allergy!  The heat and humidity of Cincinnati really made this summer difficult for me and my family.



I fought to keep depression at bay but questioned how much more I could take--being under house arrest for months is NOT my idea of a good time.  I feel like this is a wonderful gift that has brought me so much hope!



Things might get a little crazy here as we prepare for a quick departure--they want him to start soon!  But, I can't wait to share this experience--we are ready for an adventure!